A career at Harmony begins with a desire to embrace our mission and vision and join a team committed to making a difference in the lives of children, families, and our community. Harmony team members share the values of integrity, responsibility, and kindness. We value these characteristics as much as we value your experience.
Our team reviews all resumes and selects those candidates whose skills and experience most closely match the position’s requirements. If selected, candidates can expect three to five interviews along with extensive background and reference checks. This process fosters an environment that allows everyone involved to get to know each other and make the best decision for all.
Harmony team members enjoy a benefits package which may include
- Insurance: medical, prescription drug, dental, and life
- Paid time off – including holidays and 2 PTO days earned per month
- Retirement savings plan
- Technology stipend
Harmony conducts its affairs without regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, family status, or political affiliation.
- Provide Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) services at agency approved facilities to pre- and post-adoptive families served through Adoption Support & Preservation (ASAP) within the East Grand Region of Tennessee
- Certification in Equine Assisted Psychotherapy through the O.K. Corral Series, EAGALA, or PATH International (formerly NARHA)
- Extensive experience of 5 or more years working with horses with specific emphasis on work with horses and children to include an extensive knowledge of equine safety protocols
ASAP Family Counselor
- Harmony’s Adoption Support & Preservation (ASAP) Program is Expanding!
- Full and Part-time positions available in the following areas:
- Greater Knoxville Area
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work or related field
- 2+ years Direct Clinical Experience working with children and families required
- Unique opportunity to participate in the Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (NMT) Certification led by world-renowned researcher, Dr. Bruce Perry
- Seeking highly detailed, energetic self-starter to plan statewide conference for 750+ participants
- Exceptional organization and communication skills required
- Some overnight travel required
- Must have experience with conference or event planning and execution
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- Harmony’s PATH program is seeking a Full Time Trainer in the East Region and Part Time positions in the East and West Grand Regions (specifically Jackson, TN area)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree & PATH T4T
- Seeking Permanency Coordinators Statewide
- Complete Adoption paperwork ranging from preplacement through the Adoption Court Packet to finalization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required in social services, education or humanities and MUST have 5+ years in foster care and/or adoption