A career at Harmony begins with a desire to embrace our mission and vision and join a team committed to making a difference in the lives of children, families, and our community. Harmony team members share the values of integrity, responsibility, and kindness. We value these characteristics as much as we value your experience.
Our team reviews all resumes and selects those candidates whose skills and experience most closely match the position’s requirements. If selected, candidates can expect three to five interviews along with extensive background and reference checks. This process fosters an environment that allows everyone involved to get to know each other and make the best decision for all.
Harmony team members enjoy a benefits package which may include
- Insurance: medical, prescription drug, dental, and life
- Paid time off – including holidays and 2 PTO days earned per month
- Retirement savings plan
- Technology stipend
Harmony conducts its affairs without regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, family status, or political affiliation.
ASAP Family Counselor
- Harmony’s Adoption Support & Preservation (ASAP) Program is Expanding!
- Full and Part-time positions available in the following areas:(/li>
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work or related field
- 2+ years Direct Clinical Experience working with children and families required
- Unique opportunity to participate in the Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (NMT) Certification led by world-renowned researcher, Dr. Bruce Perry
- Seeking Permanency Coordinators Statewide
- Complete Adoption paperwork ranging from preplacement through the Adoption Court Packet to finalization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required in social services, education or humanities and MUST have 5+ years in foster care and/or adoption
Montvale Camp Manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Event or Facility Management or 5 years related experience
- Plan, organize, promote, facilitate, and coordinate private and public events at Montvale
- Develop projects and activities for volunteer groups
- Possess excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Requires ability to move about the camp property in various environmental conditions
- Requires proficiency in computer skills related to word processing, data management, and internet computer software
- Requires working knowledge of some maintenance, office, and kitchen equipment as well as operating different vehicles