A career at Harmony begins with a desire to embrace our mission and vision and join a team committed to making a difference in the lives of children, families, and our community. Harmony team members share the values of integrity, responsibility, and kindness. We value these characteristics as much as we value your experience.
Our team reviews all resumes and selects those candidates whose skills and experience most closely match the position’s requirements. If selected, candidates can expect three to five interviews along with extensive background and reference checks. This process fosters an environment that allows everyone involved to get to know each other and make the best decision for all.
Harmony team members enjoy a benefits package which may include
- Insurance: medical, prescription drug, dental, and life
- Paid time off – including holidays and 2 PTO days earned per month
- Retirement savings plan
- Technology stipend
Harmony conducts its affairs without regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, family status, or political affiliation.
- Seeking Permanency Coordinators Statewide
- Complete Adoption paperwork ranging from preplacement through the Adoption Court Packet to finalization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required in social services, education or humanities and MUST have 5+ years in foster care and/or adoption
PATH Part-Time Trainer (Greater Knoxville Area)
The PATH Part-Time trainer will help deliver Pre-approval PATH (Parents as Tender Healers) and Post-Approval training to prospective or approved DCS (Department of Children’s Services) Foster and Kinship Parents on a part-time/as needed basis. The PATH Part-Time Trainer is responsible for providing support and assistance to training participants as needed, updating PATH training spreadsheets, facilitating distribution of participants paperwork and registration information to stakeholders, maintaining excellent communication with DCS regions, including attendance at designated meetings, as needed, completing PATH assessments, assistance with providing necessary documentation for quarterly reports, and additional tasks as needed to support the Pre-approval PATH and Post-approval Foster Parent Training Program.
- Experience in foster care services, e.g., through case management, group care, foster parenting, etc.
- Experience facilitating training and/or making group presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision.
- Ability to work efficiently from a home-based environment