Harmony believes in developing programs and services based on sound clinical design and innovative approaches. Family educational and training opportunities help families prepare for the journey to health and well-being. Many of our clinical trainings are designed for child welfare and counseling professionals, helping them become better equipped to support and provide services to children and families facing issues of attachment and trauma. These practical, skill-based opportunities are led by credentialed, experienced staff who also provide direct care to children and families.
We believe in creating a unique educational and training experience that is conducive to learning and is a restorative experience for participants. Our opportunities can be tailored to meet the unique educational and developmental needs or each group. Whether utilizing the retreat facilities at the Harmony Family Center at Montvale or needing us to come to your location, an educational training can be customized to meet your needs.
Trainings include but are not limited to:
- Permanency Teaming
- The Adoption Process
- Adoption Education for Professionals
- Working with Traumatized Children – Impact of Early Trauma
- Working with Traumatized Children – Childhood Behaviors Solved
- Working with Traumatized Children – Regulating Disregulated Children
- Working with Traumatized Children – Love and Logic for Teachers
- Attachment Theory
- Customized Permanency and Adoption Trainings
- Customized Professional Development Workshops